This pandemic has tested the limits of our already underfunded social services, and revealed cruel realities about government priorities.
Across the country and around the world, workers are questioning the current economic order that benefits corporations and the rich at the expense of working people’s well-being and even health.
We believe that after this crisis, Canada has an opportunity to build a better society. To guide our work, the Unifor has crafted a Road Map for a Fair, Inclusive and Resilient Economic Recovery. We want to share this Road Map with members, and hear their ideas on what positive economic and social change can look like.
Please join us for a series of webinars to discuss the concrete policy changes that Canada must implement in order to Build Back Better.
- June 15 Webinar #Buildbackbetter: Build Income Security Programs that Protect All Workers. RSVP.
- June 16 Webinar #Buildbackbetter: Rebuilding the Economy through Green Jobs and Decarbonisation. RSVP.
- June 17 Webinar #Buildbackbetter: Rebuilding Canada’s Critical Infrastructure. RSVP.
- June 18 Webinar #Buildbackbetter: Rebuilding Canada’s Domestic Industrial Capacity. RSVP.
- June 19 Webinar #Buildbackbetter: Building Corporate Support Packages that Put Workers First. RSVP.
Space in each session is limited, so RSVP to reserve your spot. Sessions will run separately in French and English. To register for the French events, please use the links below.
Together, we can refuse to go back to the status quo. We can build a society with economic justice for all workers, where no one falls behind.
Jerry Dias, National President
Lana Payne, National Secretary-Treasurer
Renaud Gagné, Quebec Director